CNC OperatorFull-time, Permanent
Sobotec Ltd. is a leading supplier & fabricator of architectural metal wall systems with facilities located in Hamilton, Ontario. These wall systems primarily utilize solid aluminum and aluminum composite sheet material in conjunction with extruded aluminum profiles fabricated into wall panels. These panels and various sub-framing and insulation assemblies form custom Sobotec wall systems. These systems are designed for application on various building types throughout North America.
- High School or college diploma in related field
- Able to read drawings
- Good English communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Tool set-up and safe operation of the AXYZ CNC router machine
- Inspect material for colour, thickness and length as per bill of material
- Meet production, productivity and quality goals
- Quality control using precision tools to ensure product meets specs
- Additional duties as required
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Hours: 8 hours, bi-weekly rotating shifts
Day Shift: 6:00am – 2:15pm (unpaid 30 min meal break)
Afternoon Shift: 2:30pm – 10:30pm (paid 30 min meal break)
Overtime: After 44.0 hours weekly
Breaks: Two 15 minute breaks
Please Note: We thank all who apply however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process, please indicate in your application letter.