Packer / CraterFull-time, Permanent
Sobotec Ltd. is a leading supplier & fabricator of architectural metal wall systems with facilities located in Hamilton, Ontario. These wall systems primarily utilize solid aluminum and aluminum composite sheet material in conjunction with extruded aluminum profiles fabricated into wall panels. These panels and various sub-framing and insulation assemblies form custom Sobotec wall systems. These systems are designed for application on various building types throughout North America.
- Gather required panels per the Shipping Checklist from various locations on the shop floor
- Check the panels for scratches, completeness, and occasionally for dimension accuracy
- Gather field items from various locations in the shop
- Put the panels and field items into the crate
- Highlight the panels and the field items on the Shipping Checklist as they are crated
- Enter the panel, identified by number, and the field items on the Crating List
Training will be provided.
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Hours: 8 hours, bi-weekly rotating shifts
Day Shift: 6:00am – 2:15pm (unpaid 30 min meal break)
Afternoon Shift: 2:30pm – 10:30pm (paid 30 min meal break)
Overtime: After 44.0 hours weekly
Breaks: Two 15 minute breaks
Please Note: We thank all who apply however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process, please indicate in your application letter.