Panel FabricatorFull-time, Permanent
Sobotec Ltd. is a leading supplier & fabricator of architectural metal wall systems with facilities located in Hamilton, Ontario. These wall systems primarily utilize solid aluminum and aluminum composite sheet material in conjunction with extruded aluminum profiles fabricated into wall panels. These panels and various sub-framing and insulation assemblies form custom Sobotec wall systems. These systems are designed for application on various building types throughout North America.
- Receive a cart with routed panels on it from the Route Operator
- Cut corners with Snips or Jigsaw
- Bend sides to appropriate shape per Shop Drawing
- Drill holes for extrusions
- Attach extrusions with rivets with Air Gun
- Use caulking as appropriate
- Check work
- Stamp the Shop Drawing on each panel with a personal stamp
- Place on cart
Training will be provided.
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Hours: 8 hours, bi-weekly rotating shifts
Day Shift: 6:00am – 2:15pm (unpaid 30 min meal break)
Afternoon Shift: 2:30pm – 10:30pm (paid 30 min meal break)
Overtime: After 44.0 hours weekly
Breaks: Two 15 minute breaks
Please Note: We thank all who apply however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process, please indicate in your application letter.