Maintenance WorkerFull-time, Permanent
Sobotec Ltd. is a leading supplier & fabricator of architectural metal wall systems with facilities located in Hamilton, Ontario. These wall systems primarily utilize solid aluminum and aluminum composite sheet material in conjunction with extruded aluminum profiles fabricated into wall panels. These panels and various sub-framing and insulation assemblies form custom Sobotec wall systems. These systems are designed for application on various building types throughout North America.
- All mechanical & electrical repairs and maintenance for all of the company’s machinery & facilities
- Building, HVAC & plumbing repairs
- Regular repair & maintenance of all shop & installation hand tools, both pneumatic (air) & electrical
- Regular repair & maintenance of machines: e.g. CNC Router Table, Plate Roller, Press Brake, Panel Saw, Mitre Saw, Welding Machine
- Troubleshooting causes of failure, and determining solutions for repair
- Reading wiring & parts diagrams to be able to order correct parts for tool & machinery repair
- Insure that spare parts are available and are in stock for frequent repairs
- Installation of new machinery & equipment
- Comply with all lockout procedures
Training will be provided.
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Hours: 8 hours, varying shifts
Day Shift: 6:00am – 2:15pm (unpaid 30 min meal break)
Afternoon Shift: 2:30pm – 10:30pm (paid 30 min meal break)
Overtime: After 44.0 hours weekly
Breaks: Two 15 minute breaks
Please Note: We thank all who apply however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process, please indicate in your application letter.