Architectural Project CoordinatorFull-time, Permanent
Sobotec Ltd. is a leading supplier & fabricator of architectural metal wall systems with facilities located in Hamilton, Ontario. These wall systems primarily utilize solid aluminum and aluminum composite sheet material in conjunction with extruded aluminum profiles fabricated into wall panels. These panels and various sub-framing and insulation assemblies form custom Sobotec wall systems. These systems are designed for application on various building types throughout North America.
Basic Qualifications Include
- Post-Secondary education in Architecture, Engineering Building Science or Construction technology
- AutoCAD is an asset
- Prior experience detailing panel cladding and/or glazing systems
- Experience in Project Coordination and Materials Management is a definite asset
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of an exterior building envelope on multiple job sites in varying stages of development. Envelope materials may include all or some of the following: metal cladding, sub-framing, insulation, and A/V membranes. They will be the main point of contact between the customer and Sobotec Ltd.
- Liaising with the customer, architect and/or General Contractor
- Review Architectural information for possible impact on contract value
- Coordinate & Schedule the approval drawings, production drawings, shipment, and installation [if applicable] of the components
- Update tracker information in a timely manner & maintain complete files/notes on a per-job basis
- No Remote Work
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Mask wearing in common areas, Social distancing and Vaccination Policy in place
Please Note: We thank all who apply however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process, please indicate in your application letter.